Don Gary Young is constantly striving to find new ways to help others and share the benefits of healthy living. That’s why he founded the D. Gary Young Foundation, a non-profit charity dedicated to serving individuals and communities in need around the world. The foundation’s goal is to educate, awaken, and inspire individuals to love, honor, and live a healthy lifestyle. The foundation provides educational, economical, and medical support.
Gary Young is a recognized leader who wants nothing less but to help others worldwide life a healthy lifestyle and be successful. As the founder and CEO of Young Living Essential Oils, Gary Young has helped people regain their strength and become physically empowered through pure essential oils. Over the past few years, Gary Young has shared his knowledge and experiences with recovery and health to people all over the world. He has also helped hundreds of people worldwide through the foundations’ community service projects.
Some recent projects include:
- Building two schools and a water system for the Tarahumara Indians in the Copper Canyon of Durango, Mexico
- Building an elementary school in Guayaquil, Ecuador, which is funded as a model school that is vaccine-free, and a second addition for the preschool and cultural arts programs. Here students will be able to cultivate their own organic garden that contributes to their healthy, organic lunches, as well as learn how to eat better and heal their bodies naturally through what Mother Nature provides.
- Donating a years’ supply of Omega Blue to The Heritage School in Provo, Utah, a residential treatment center for at-risk adolescents
- Providing earthquake and tsunami relief in Japan
- Providing relief for those with leprosy in India
The foundation has also provided relief for Hurricane Katrina victims, provided support for the Cinterandes Foundation Mobile Surgery Unit, contributed financial support to universities researching essential oils, and so much more.